It’s coming to the end of 2022, and what a year it’s been so far. Politics and supply-chain issues aside, it’s time for our Funky Kit Team to build our last PC project for 2022 … Project Fantasy Tower. I would like to say a BIG thank you to our sponsors ASRock, Lexar, Thermaltake, for making this happen, and of course our very own Funky Kit team. Thank you!
Building our PC project was extremely challenging in 2022, especially when you have major disruptions around the world. Issues with suppy-chain, chip shortages, as well as the high inflation haven’t helped. Through all these challenges, our Funky Kit team was not discouraged and it didn’t dampen our enthusiasm. We still managed to build an interesting PC project for Q2 of 2022. Meet our Project Fantasy Tower.
- CPU: Intel Core i9-12900KF (Alder Lake) processor
- Cooling: Thermaltake ToughLiquid Floe RC Ultra 240 AIO
- Motherboard: ASRock Z690 Taichi RAZER Edition Motherboard
- Ram: Thermaltake ToughRam RC DDR5-4800 32GB Memory Kit
- SSD: Lexar NM800PRO 2TB PCIe Gen4x4 M.2
- PSU: Thermaltake ToughPower PF1 ARGB 1050W PSU
- Chassis: Thermaltake Tower 500 Snow Edition Chassis
- Fans: Thermaltake SWFANS 12 RGB, Riing Quad 12 Fans
- VGA card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090
Here’s a nice group photo of all the components used. Again big thanks goes out to our sponsors … ASRock, Lexar and Thermaltake.
If you want to see how we put all these components together … jump straight to Page 6 for our installation and setup page (with VIDEO) 😛
Quick Page Reference
- Introduction Project
- The CPU, Motherboard and Graphics Card
- The DDR5 RAM and SSD
- The Cooling Fans and Power Supply
- The AIO cooler, Tower 500 Chassis and LCD Panel Kit
- Installation, Setup and Custom Side Panel
- The Tech Specs and Load Temps
- The Final and Finished Build (with Photos + Video)