Puro Sound Labs, the world’s leading manufacturer of premium, safe-listening headphones today introduced the PuroGamer-featuring studio-grade audio, and volume-limiting-for a safe, immersive gaming experience. The new headphones employ many of the outstanding features that earned Puro Sound Labs numerous awards for their original BT-2200 kid’s volume-limited headphones, including high-quality, light weight, construction, plush and comfortable noise-isolating ear-pads, the outstanding clarity of their Puro Balanced Response Curve, and a 85dB volume-limiting filter to prevent hearing damaging volume levels. In addition to the sleek design, the PuroGamer headphones add a high-quality 50 mm graphene driver, an omni-directional, detachable boom microphone, with noise canceling and anti-interference features for a competitive gaming edge. The new PuroGamer headphones will be on sale starting mid-September at Amazon.com, Amazon.ca and PuroSound.com for only $79.99.
The newly reintroduced JuniorJams follow in the tradition of Puro Sound Labs’ premium headphone offerings by featuring comfortable noise isolation and premium sound quality with effective volume limiting, while adding further improvements and unique new features. Sturdy and stylish aluminium headband construction and an ultra-comfortable protein leather ear cushion make the headphones easy to wear. Yet they still deliver 87% ambient noise isolation that helps block out ambient noise and let kids hear just the audio. The JuniorJams utilize Puro Sound Labs’ Balanced Response Curve, for better bass, treble and vocal clarity without the need to make it loud. At the same time, the 85 dB volume-limiting technology means kids can’t crank up the sound to hearing-damaging levels and will still get great sound. Improved battery performance provides up to 22 hours of playback, which is great for long trips. A unique daisy-chain feature allows two pairs of headphones to playback the same source simultaneously: two kids, or a kid and their parent can listen together.
To meet Puro’s meticulous audio standards and to implement their Puro Balanced Response Curve, they invested in the development of premium 50 mm graphene drivers that are capable of high-quality audio at lower volume levels, providing incredible clarity, depth and dynamic range. With the increased capabilities of the driver, added to the neutral tonal balance of the Puro Balanced Response curve, along with the noise isolation provided by the plush ear pads and solid headphone construction, the headphones are able to offer better audio performance, making it easier to hear gaming elements without the need to increase the volume. This allowed Puro to integrate a virtually undetectable, high-quality volume-limiting filter in line with the cable connection to prevent the volume from exceeding 85dB, which is considered a safe level for up to 8 hours of listening.
“Studies show that listening to audio, like games, above 85 dB for extended periods of time can cause permanent hearing damage, and the louder the volume, the quicker the damage can occur,” notes Puro Sound Labs founder and CEO, Dave Russell. He comments that, “Puro Sound Labs was created to address the world health epidemic of Noise-Induced Hearing Loss after my wife and I became aware that our daughter had hearing damage at a young age, likely as a result of listening with her headphones too loud. We want everyone to enjoy great-sounding music and games, but we also want to be sure that they are listening at safe levels. We’re excited to extend our Healthy Ears products for even greater gaming excitement and improved sound quality with safe entertainment levels.”
- PuroGamer is designed for use with PC, Mac, Playstation 4, Xbox gaming consoles, and mobile devices.
- Volume Limiting to 85 dB: considered the maximum safe listening level for up to eight hours, as recommended by numerous health organizations (Hearing Health Foundation, OSHA, World Health Organization, American Speech Pathology Association, etc.).
- Studio grade audio quality with our patent-pending Puro Balanced Response curve; 50 mm Graphene speaker for perfect clarity and stable sound quality. Genuine studio grade audio, engineered to deliver an amazing listening experience with clear, crisp vocals and full, dynamic bass all within our 85dB volume limit.
- Omnidirectional, detachable boom microphone, with noise cancelling, and anti-interference features, that filters ambient noise and provides clear sound from virtually any direction.
- Comfortable ear cups with 75% Ambient Noise Isolation
- Light weight (12 oz) & durable construction
In the Box
- PuroGamer Headphones w/ In-Line Control Box & 3.5 mm Split Plug Connection
- Detachable Boom Microphone
- Soft Travel Bag
- Quick Start Guide