Features and Specifications
The TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and topped with dual ball fan bearings sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming 1660.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings – 2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
Auto−Extreme Technology – Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Protective Backplate – No flexin’
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
GPU Tweak II – Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 OC edition 6GB GDDR5 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- GeForce® 1660 Series graphics cards are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your Gameplay: Get great performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Series dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- TUF Compatibility Testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- Graphics Engine
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1845 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1560 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1815 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
- Memory Interface
Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes
- Maximum Display Support
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support
- Recommended PSU
- Power Connectors
1 x 8-pin
1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
8.1 ” x 4.8 ” x 1.8 ” Inch
20.5 x 12.3 x4.6 Centimeter
More information can be found on Asus’s website.