Steadicam, a division of The Tiffen Company, will soon be releasing the Steadicam Volt, a 3-axis motorized smartphone camera stabilizer. As the first in its class to offer the user complete control of image framing and composition, the Volt serves as a versatile tool for content creation, easily operated by a wide range of users. With the Steadicam Volt, consumers will have the opportunity to capture outstanding Steadicam quality video right from their smartphone.
• Lightweight and folding design enable easy storage and transportation
• Accompanying iOS APP allows for precise balance and tuning
• Haptic control utilizes Simulated Inertia™ Dual operating modes for beginners and experienced users
• Uses long life rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries
• Accommodates phone sizes with or without case from 100 – 200g in weight and 58 to 80mm wide
• Bluetooth enabled
Engineered to provide the utmost precision and control, the Steadicam Volt will enable smartphone users to capture high quality video content with ease.
Additionally, the simulated feeling of inertia on the pan axis will improve the overall handing of the gimbal, giving users the stability they need to film with remarkable precision.