Last Sunday we set ourselves up for a $7 dollar tech buying challenge, filmed using the SJCAM 4000, SJCAM M20 and GoPro Hero4 action cameras. We wanted to see how much tech (or tech-related stuff) we can get for USD $7 (or HKD $50) within 30 minutes. So we headed over to Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong – the mecca of all tech.
The settings on each of the action camera was set as per below … for a full comparison article go here.
The Action Camera
|SJCAM 4000||SJCAM M20||GoPro Hero4|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
|Frames per second||Not shown but probably 25FPS||30FPS||24FPS|
| Price (USD)
Loy’s Goodie Bag
[ratingwidget type=”page” post_id=11791]
[ratingwidget type=”page” post_id=12094]
[ratingwidget type=”page” post_id=12097]
Cast your votes now! … who do you think should be the winner between the three of us? See the rules below. Good luck and have fun!
- Just scroll down to the comments section and enter the name you think should win.
- For all those who have correctly chosen the subject with the most votes… Your name will be entered in the prize drawn.
- A winner will be randomly drawn.
- The winner will win all the items as listed above.
- Closing date 30th July.
- There are no cash alternatives for the prices.
- The photos of the prizes are for illustration purposes and may not look identical.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Funky Kit reserves the right to change/alter/cancel the competition at anytime without prior notice.