Fed up of using social media? Want to remove your online presence? Here are some quick simple steps to permanently delete your Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp accounts for good!
Delete Your Facebook Account
- Click on the arrow icon at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Settings
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click View on the Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account
- Click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Enter your password, click Continue and then click Delete Account.
Delete Your Instagram Account
When you delete your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships and all other data will be removed permanently and will not be recoverable. If you decide to create another Instagram account in the future, you cannot sign up with the same username again.
- Go to this URL: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
- Select the reason for deleting your account
- Enter your password
- Click Permanently delete my account
Delete Your Whatsapp Account
To permanently delete your Whatsapp account …
- Go Setting on the Whatsapp Application on your mobile
- Select Account
3. Select Delete My Account
4. Enter your phone number
5. Select Delete My Account (Warning! All data will be lost forever)
Hope this article will help. But be warned … Deleting your account PERMANENTLY means just that. ALL DATA will be LOST forever.