While we were covering Thermaltake’s booth at Computex 2019 … we came across this fantastic mod called Neon 20 built by Jason Simm from iST.Modz in the UK. Check out the video below …
I am new to the modding world and was mega excited when I was one of five selected to enter the Thermaltake UK 2018 modding trophy the theme was Thermaltake 20th Anniversary we where all given the same parts below:
- 1 x Thermaltake Level 20 XT chassis
- 1 x Thermaltake M360 Plus water-cooling kit and additional parts
- 1 x Thermaltake 850W Toughpower ‘SYNC’ Edition PSU
- 1 x Asus Socket AM4 X470-F gaming
- 1 x Asus Duel RTX 2080
- 1 x AMD Ryzen 7 2700X CPU
- 1 x Adata SX6000 256GB M.2 SSD
- 1 x Adata Gammix D10 2,400MHz 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4
- Custom made base to replace the four plastic leg and holographic wrapped.
- Custom hand made 17″ waterfall reservoir for the bottom section of the Level 20 XT
- Custom made front panel with a infinty mirror.
- Custom made back glass panel was replaced with an acrylic panel laser etched and a 2 way mirror placed behind for a neon look.
I then sectioned off the bottom panel in front of the waterfall and made a custom acrylic motherboard tray.
I still cant believe that I won the Thermaltake moddindlg trophy 2018 with project Neon just goes to show if you put your passion and heart in to a build you can achieve your dreams.