It’s coming towards the end of the year 2019, and this is when our Funky Kit Team gets a little busy. And what better to keep those itchy fingers occupied with our latest PC build … Project Phantom Gaming X.
ASRock wanted us to build a PC gaming system based on their Phantom Gaming theme, so when we received their request, we were more than happy to oblige.
What to know more about Phantom Gaming brand? Here’s a little blurb taken from their website.
Phantom Gaming (PG) is a brand new gaming product line of ASRock, aiming to provide top of the gaming product line to gamers, professionals, and PC enthusiasts.
Phantom Gaming is dedicated to developing the gaming products combine the necessity of performance, quality, stability, compatibility and durability with unique design. The design of exterior, feature, technology, and material is based on Phantom Gaming philosophy, which is “Fast, Mysterious, and Unbeatable.” Every Phantom Gaming product needs to be validated beyond the industry standard, to ensure the product is able to meet the ruthless challenge from the user.
Meanwhile, Phantom Gaming works closely with the partners to fine-tune the products, and to ensure every product can deliver outstanding gaming experience.
Since we didn’t use any DIY watercooling, the whole system took us only couple of hours. It goes to show that, building a top-end gaming system doesn’t need to be complicated.
A big thanks to all our sponsors and our very own Team Funky Kit. Here are some of the components we used, all of which can be purchased via the Amazon links …
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor
- ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X motherboard (review)
- ASRock Radeon RX590 OC Phantom Gaming Edition (review)
- 16GB ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G RGB DDR4-3600
- 512GB ADATA XPG Spectrix S40G M.2 SSD PCIE Gen3x4 (review)
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB AIO Cooler
- Cooler Master V850 – 80Plus Gold PSU
- In-Win 103 Midi Tower Chassis – Phantom Gaming Edition
In our next few pages will include a product introduction of all the components used, with photos and links to the our reviews (if any).
- ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X Motherboard Review
- ASRock Radeon RX 590 8G OC Graphics Card (8GB GDDR5) Review
- ADATA XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 PCI-E Gen3x4 512GB SSD Review
- Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240P Mirage CPU Cooler Review
- Cooler Master V850 Fully Modular 80+ Gold PSU Review
- Project Battle Angel Alita – Full Build Log, Video & Benchmarks
- Project Beast Ripper – By Funky Kit