Glorious PC Gaming Race unveils the lightest RGB gaming mouse, the Model O. Now up for pre-order at Overclockers UK is the new Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O gaming mouse. This community driven design, brought to life by a team of passionate gamers, brings to the table a mouse that’s minimalist in appearance but with an attention to detail that’s unrivaled by it’s competition.
Not only is the Model O the world’s lightest mouse, with its honeycomb design coming in at just 67 grams, but it also boasts both a proprietary ‘Ascend cord’ braided cable and ‘G-Skate’ feet to match. These not only compliment the Model O’s nimble gaming performance, but more importantly offer a high quality finish without compromise on features secondary to it’s hardware.
Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O at a Glance:
- Ultra lightweight honeycomb design coming in at just 67g
- Proprietary 2.0m Ascend Cord braided cable
- G-Skate Feet made of 100% Virgin PTFE material, rounded edges and 0.81mm thickness
- Customisable DPI Indicator with dedicated software and 400 / 800 / 3200 default settings with a maximum DPI of 12,000 DPI.
- Pixart 3360 Sensor with 1000Hz polling rate (1ms) and 0.7mm life-off distance
- Available in both Black and White with matt or gloss finish
- Fully customisable RGB lighting controllable via optional software
Honey comb design with Ascend Cord braided cable.
The Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O’s honeycomb casing is the key to achieving it’s feather-weight class, the hexagonal design not only gives the Model O durability, but it also provides much needed ventilation for your palms during long gaming sessions. Coming it at just 67g, with it’s proprietary Ascend Cord braided cable, it gives an almost wireless experience but without the associated performance lag.
Esports industry standard sensor with DPI display and premium G-Skate feet
The Model O sports a Pixart 3360 Sensor, an esport industry standard sensor, offering an 1000hz poll rate (1ms). The DPI display located beneath the mouse allows users to customise the settings with either the three default settings (400, 800 and 3200) or alternatively up to 12,000 DPI by using it’s optional software.
Finally to finish the Model O, G-Skate feet are attached in each corner, offering – 100% virgin PTFE with rounded edges for a smooth glide. The feet come in at 0.81 mm thickness, ensuring a long life-span with no need for replacements.
Fully configurable RGB and available in two colours with either matt or gloss finish.
The Model O gaming mouse is available in both Black and White, with either Matt or Gloss finish. You can also fully customise the mouse with it’s RGB lighting effects changable either with 8 pre-installed effects or with more configurations on the optional software.
Avaliable for pre-order at Overclockers UK from £49.99.
- Mouse dimensions:128x66x37.5(L x W x H)
- Sensor: Pixart; PMW-3360 Sensor
- Switch Type(Main): Omron; Mechanical Rated for 20 Million Clicks
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Max tracking speed: 250 + IPS
- Weight:67g (Matte) / 68 (Glossy)
- Acceleration: 50G
- Max DPI: 12000
- Polling rate: 1000hz(1ms)
- Lift off Distance 0.7mm
- Cable Type: Ascended Cord
- Cable length: 2m
- Mouse Feet Type:G-Skates Premium Mouse Feet
- Mouse Feet Thickness: 0.81mm
- Default DPI settings: 400*(yellow), 800(blue), 1600(red), 3200(green)
- Remappable DPI: Yes (with software