FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 6.25 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 6.25 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 6.25 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 6.25 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The new AIDA64 release introduces monitoring of sensor values on El Gato Stream Deck LCD and SteelSeries OLED displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
DOWNLOAD: FinalWire AIDA64 Extreme v6.25
New features & improvements
- Aqua Computer Octo sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel Elkhart Lake, Jasper Lake, Rocket Lake CPUs
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, El Gato Stream Deck LCD support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro OLED display support
- Improvements for Intel Z490 chipset based motherboards
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5600 XT
- GPU details for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350
The AIDA64 product family for Windows PCs consists of three business editions and a home edition. The company’s flagship IT asset management offering with hardware diagnostic features is AIDA64 Business, while a dedicated network inventory solution called AIDA64 Network Audit is also available, for a lower license fee. Designed for corporate engineers and IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer includes expert tools not available in AIDA64 Extreme, the home edition of the software. Today all four AIDA64 editions are updated to v6.25.