NVIDIA today released the latest update to its GeForce software. Version 390.77 WHQL drivers come game-ready for four of the week’s hottest game releases, including “Metal Gear Survive,” “Black Desert Online,” “Kingdom Come: Deliverance,” and “War Thunder.” It adds or updates SLI profiles for “DiRT 4,” “Hot Lava,” “Metal Gear Survive,” and ” Ode.” The drivers address several issues specific to Windows 10, such as display corruption/blanking when, for example, multiple displays are connected to a GTX 780 Ti SLI setup; G-Sync displays connected to TITAN V with its memory being overclocked; or a BSOD crash when “Gears of War 4” on GeForce 10-series GPUs. Grab the drivers from the links below.
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 390.77 WHQL
The change-log follows.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, War Thunder, Black Desert Online, and Metal Gear Survive.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- DIRT 4
- Hot Lava
- Metal Gear Survive
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- FIFI – Good
- Kingdom Come: Deliverace – Not recommended
- Metal Gear Survive – Fair
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles 2DD
These games must be run in DirectX 10/11 mode to see improvements and are not compatible with 3D Vision Surround mode. See “3D Compatibility Mode” on page 11 for more information.
Added or updated the following compatibility mode profiles:
- Total War: Warhammer II – Fair
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [SLI][Dirt 4]: There is corruption and flickering in the game with SLI enabled.
- [Neverwinter Nights]: Some graphics are missing. 
- [Optimus Notebook]: GeForce Experience may launch with a black screen. 
- [3DMark]: There is a drop in the benchmark performance. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][G-SYNC]: Performance issues occurred with G-SYNC windowed mode enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070 Ti][NVIDIA Control Panel]: The NVIDIA Control Panel->Output Dynamic Range setting does not persist but switches from Full to Limited after rebooting the system. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [NVIDIA TITAN V][G-Sync]: G-Sync displays may go blank when switching between different overclocked memory clocks multiple times. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripper-enabled motherboard. 
- [Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Doom]: The game crashes due to the driver reverting to OpenGL 1.1 when HDR is enabled.