NVIDIA today released the latest version of GeForce software suite. Version 417.22 refines optimization for “Battlefield V,” with specific game-ready tuning for Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Update. The drivers also introduce fixes to a number of bugs, including display corruption noticed on some high refresh-rate monitors connected via DisplayPort, and a blank screen noticed on BenQ ZOWIE XL2730 monitors when the refresh-rate is set to 144 Hz. A game crash noticed on “Hellblade” with RTX 2080 Ti is also addressed. Also fixed are incorrect memory clock speed reporting, and incorrect application of RGB color formats in NVIDIA Control Panel.
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 417.22 WHQL
The change-log follows.
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Update.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- Display corruption may occur on higher refresh rate DisplayPort monitors upon resume from sleep mode. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: Incorrect overclocked memory clock is reported. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: Incorrect Memory Data Rate is reported. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: RGB color format does not get set correctly even when forced in the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Geforce RTX 2080 Ti][Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice]: The game crashes. 
- [Microsoft Edge]: The browser does not respond after playing a video. 
- [BenQ ZOWIE XL2730]: The display shows a black screen when the refresh rate is set to 144 Hz.