NVIDIA today released GeForce 417.35 WHQL software. These drivers provide optimization to the latest update of Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition, which introduces DLSS (deep learning super-sampling), NVIDIA’s major image-quality enhancement feature released alongside “Turing.” The 417.35 WHQL update also addresses a number of issues. “Rocket League” now no longer sometimes launch with a white screen and crash-to-desktop. The “Manage GPU Utilization” tab in the Workstation settings of NVCPL on machines running TITAN V no longer appears when it shouldn’t. The drivers also fix SLI disabling after driver update on TITAN Xp SLI setups. Ansel support for “Battlefield V” is improved. Texture flickering in “Hitman 2: Silent Assassin” has been fixed. The drivers also include an updated GeForce Experience (version 188.8.131.52).
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 417.35 WHQL
The change-log follows.
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for the release of Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition.
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Insurgency Sandstorm – Not Recommended
- Atlas – Fair
Fixed Issues and Other Changes
- Updated GFE to 184.108.40.206.
- [SLI][TITAN Xp]: SLI is disabled by default after installing the driver. 
- [TITAN V][NVIDIA Control Panel]: The Workstation->Manage GPU Utilization page appears when it shouldn’t. 
- [Rocket League]: The game launches to a white screen with audio in the background and then crashes. 
- [Battlefield V: Day0 97][Ansel]: After being moved all the way to the left, the Ansel field-of view (FoV) slider stops following the click-and-drag mouse movement. 
- [Hitman 2 Silent assassin]: There is flickering texture corruption in the game. 
- [Notebook][3D games]: Frame rate of 3D games may drop to under 30 fps on notebooks. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti]: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- [G-Sync]: Random flickering occurs when connecting G-sync monitor + non-G-Sync HDMI monitor with G-Sync enabled.