NVIDIA today released its latest GeForce software suite. Version 436.48 WHQL of these drivers come game-ready for the week’s biggest AAA game release, Tom Clancy’s “Ghost Recon: Breakpoint,” and “Asgard’s Wrath.” The drivers also add support for the HTC VIVE Cosmos VR headset. Among the fixes with this release are an application crash with Tom Clancy’s “The Division 2” in DirectX 12 mode, an error when trying to invoke GeForce Experience Freestyle or Ansel via hotkeys in games that use the Vulkan API, game crashes with “UBOAT,” missing objects in “Tradesmen OS3DE,” and a ghosting effect observed in Maxon Cinema 4D in with certain brushes. Grab the driver from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 436.48 WHQL
The change-log follows.
Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for Tom Clancyʹs Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Asgardʹs Wrath.
Adds support for the HTC VIVE Cosmos VR HMD.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [UBOAT]: The game crashes due to memory allocation issues when launching Sandbox mode from the main menu. 
- [Tom Clancyʹs The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Vulkan-based games]: Error message appears in the game when invoking GeForce Experience Freestyle or Ansel using the hot keys. 
- [Tradesmen OS3DE]: Some objects are missing in the game. 
- [Cinema4D]: Brushes produce a ghosting effect.