New Nvidia Game Ready drivers available … go ahead and download them. Taken from TPU ..
NVIDIA today released the latest version of its GeForce Software suite. Version 440.97 WHQL comes game-ready for “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,” and “The Outer Worlds,” including SLI support for the latter on “Turing” GPUs. SLI support is also added for “The Darwin Project.” The drivers also introduce G-SYNC support for OpenGL and Vulkan games and applications.
Among the bugs fixed are crash-to-desktop (CTD) on FIFA 19 and FIFA 20; random flickering in “Apex Legends,” CTD on “Star Wars: Battlefront II,” an application crash with “Growtopia,” missing objects in “Tradesmen,” flickering in the character-selection screen in “World of Warcraft,” a ghosting effect when moving the brush tool in Cinema 4D; a game crash with “Shadow of the Tomb Raider” in DirectX 12 mode, color corruption in “Forza 4,” and problems with boosting GeForce GTX 970M. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 440.97 WHQL
The change-log follows.
Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and The Outer Worlds.
Adds support for windowed G-SYNC for OpenGL and Vulkan-based applications.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Darwin Project
- The Outer Worlds (NVIDIA Turing GPUs only)
New Features and Other Changes
- G-SYNC is now supported on windowed OpenGL and Vulkan applications.
- Fixed flashes or frame drops in several Notebook models when running G-SYNC in the lower of the two system refresh rates.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [FIFA 19/FIFA 20]: The game may crash to the desktop. [2690624/2713659/200559659]
- [Apex Legends]: Random flickering occurs on the screen. 
- [Star Wars: Battlefront II]: Random crashes to the desktop occur. 
- [Growtopia][GeForce RTX]: The game crashes when launched. 
- [Tradesmen OS3DE]: Objects are missing in the game. 
- [World of Warcraft]: Flickering occurs on the character select screen. 
- [Cinema 4D]: Trailing ghosting effect appears when moving the brush tool. 
- [Shadow Of The Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game crashes after hitting a TDR error.
- [Forza Horizon 4]: Colored corruption appears in the game during gameplay. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M]: GPU clock cannot be boosted beyond base clock speed.