NVIDIA today released the latest version of its GeForce Software. Version 441.66 WHQL is game-ready for “MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries” and “Detroit: Become Human.” The drivers also fix an application crash with DaVinci Resolve when playing back timeline using Blackmagic RAW CODEC media; a stutter noticed after a few laps with “Forza Motorsport 7,” a frame-rate drop noticed in “Fallout 76” with G-Sync enabled, an incorrect video memory size reported in NVIDIA Control Panel with GTX 1060 6 GB, and lack of a 5.1-ch or 7.1-ch surround sound option with GTX 1080 Ti. Grab the driver from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 441.66 WHQL
The change-log follows.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries
- Detroit: Become Human.
New G-SYNC Compatible Monitors
- MSI MAG251RX
- ViewSonic XG270
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Resolve]: The application may crash during timeline playback when using Blackmagic RAW CODEC media. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps 
- [Fallout 76][G-SYNC]: The game frame rate drops with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: There is no 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound option in the Windows Sound Properties.
- [GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB][NVIDIA Control Panel]:The NVIDIA Control Panel reports an incorrect GPU framebuffer size.