NVIDIA has today released GeForce Game Ready 526.47 WHQL driver. The driver brings support for Sackboy: A Big Adventure on PC and F1 22 DLSS 3 update coming October 31st. It also brings support for upcoming titles WRC Generations – The Official WRC Game and Victoria 3.
Game Ready For Sackboy: A Big Adventure On PC
That’s right! PlayStation’s iconic woolen hero is heading to PC on October 27th in Sackboy: A Big Adventure! The dastardly Vex has kidnapped Sackboy’s friends and forced them to build his Topsy Turver. This most terrifyingly twisted device will transform Craftworld from a fantastical land of pure imagination and innocent dreams… into a torrid, barren eyesore of nightmares. Set off alone or with your bravest friends on a whirlwind of capers across the snowiest mountains, the leafiest jungles, the wettest underwater realms and the, uh, spaciest of space colonies. Take down Vex. Save the sack-folk. Save the day.
F1 22 DLSS 3 Update Coming 10/31
Codemasters and Electronic Arts’ F1Ⓡ 22 already boasts immersive ray-traced opaque reflections, transparent reflections, ambient occlusion, and shadows, and DLSS Super Resolution. On October 31st, you’ll be able to play the high-speed racer at 4K at over 120 FPS thanks to the power of GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics cards, and the addition of NVIDIA DLSS 3.
Game Ready For Anticipated New Titles
- Victoria 3: Paradox Development Studio invites you to build your ideal society in the tumult of the exciting and transformative 19th century. Balance the competing interests in your society and earn your place in the sun in Victoria 3.
- WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game: Available November 3rd, WRC Generations is the FIA’s official World Rally Championship game, and this new release introduces the WRC’s first hybrid cars, shaking up the sport significantly.
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
- Broken Pieces
- Construction Simulator
- Crossfire HD
- Disney Dreamlight Valley
- FIFA 23
- NBA 2K23
- Overwatch 2
Additional Versions Of GeForce RTX 3060 Ti & 3060
To give more choices to gamers and creators, we’re introducing a couple of additional options from our network of graphics card partners worldwide, starting in November.
First is a faster GeForce RTX 3060 Ti with GDDR6X memory, in addition to the original version with GDDR6 memory. Second is a GeForce RTX 3060 with 8GB of GDDR6 memory.
Both new options are supported starting with today’s Game Ready Driver. For more details on each option, visit the GeForce RTX 3060 family product page on GeForce.com.
- [Cyberpunk 2077] In game map may display corruption 
- Dell XPS 9560 may crash and reboot when using desktop applications 
- [RTX 30 series] Lower performance in Minecraft Java Edition 
- 165Hz refresh rate option not availlable on Samsung Odyssey Ark monitor 
- When using two or more monitors, GeForce Experience Shadowplay/Gamestream may select the wrong monitor 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash 
- RedCine-X Pro potential crash while working with effects during video playback 
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report higher GPU usage on some RTX 30- series configurations 
Workaround: disable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling from the Windows Settings
- VTube Studio may crash to black screen 
Temporary workaround: Delete the file VTube
Studio Data\Plugins\x86 64\GPUManagementPlugin.dll
- [Forza Horizon 5] Some PC configurations may see rainbow like artifacts in game after extended gameplay 
- [Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game. 
- When both NVIDIA Low Latency Mode is set to Ultra in the NVIDIA Control Panel and NVIDIA Reflex is set to “Boost + Enabled” in a game, the graphics card will not return to idle clock speeds after exiting the game until the PC is rebooted. 
You can download the Game Ready 526.47 WHQL Driver from NVIDIA’s site here or through GeForce Experience.