NVIDIA has today released GeForce Game Ready 528.24 WHQL driver. The driver brings support for Forspoken and upcoming games which include Dead Space Remake and Deliver Us Mars. It also brings support for Marvel’s Midnight Suns and Hitman 3 which are recieving updates to add DLSS 3 to the games.
Game Ready For Marvel’s Midnight Suns DLSS 3 Update
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is the ultimate crossover event, combining the rich story, character relationships, customization and progression of an RPG, with the tactical strategy and combat mechanics of a card-based tactics game.
Launched to critical acclaim last month, Marvel’s Midnight Suns on PC boasted support for DLSS 2, ray-traced reflections, and ray-traced ambient occlusion. On January 26th, the PC edition gets even better with the addition of NVIDIA DLSS 3, increasing performance for GeForce RTX 40 Series gamers.
Game Ready For HITMAN 3’s DLSS 3 Update
On January 26th, HITMAN 3 will become HITMAN World of Assassination, which will also include access to HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 content through developer IO Interactive’s Access Pass system. Current HITMAN 3 owners will get a free upgrade to HITMAN World of Assassination on all platforms.
Simultaneously, a new game update will be released, and included inside is support for DLSS 3. This follows the addition of DLSS 2 and ray tracing last May, and enables GeForce RTX 40 Series gamers to multiply their performance with AI.
Game Ready For New Games
- Dead Space: The sci-fi survival-horror classic Dead Space returns January 27th, completely rebuilt from the ground up to offer a deeper, more immersive experience. To ensure you can experience Dead Space with maximum immersion, at the highest levels of detail, at the highest level of performance, activate NVIDIA DLSS 2 on your GeForce RTX PC, laptop or graphics card.
- Deliver Us Mars: Deliver Us The Moon from KeokeN Interactive was one of the first DLSS 2 games with advanced ray tracing capabilities when it was released back in 2019. On February 2nd, the game’s story continues in the sequel, Deliver Us Mars, which will also be enhanced with a slate of awesome tech. GeForce RTX gamers can accelerate performance with DLSS 3, increase gameplay responsiveness with NVIDIA Reflex, and enhance visuals with ray-traced reflections and ray-traced shadows, for the definitive experience.
- Forspoken: Launching January 24th, Forspoken from Square Enix and Luminous Productions follows the journey of Frey, a young New Yorker transported to the beautiful and cruel land of Athia. In search of a way home, Frey must use her newfound magical abilities to traverse sprawling landscapes and battle monstrous creatures. Enhance your journey with GeForce RTX graphics cards and laptops by enabling NVIDIA DLSS 2 to accelerate your performance.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Lightroom instability with 528.02 
- Adobe Photoshop 24.1 application instability with 528.02 when using GeForce Experience 
- [Adobe Premiere Pro] ProRes RAW files appear completely black when previewing 
- Autodesk Alias: Expected transparent window appears opaque 
- OctaneBench 2020 fails intermittently due to render engine failure 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering 
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
You can download the new driver from NVIDIA’s site here or through GeForce Experience.