Cooler Master has introduced the K500L case, the first in their new MasterBox K-Series lineup. The design philosophy of the K lineup, and the masterBox K500L in particular, speaks of illuminated accents, fine mesh that Cooler Master says is 3D in the way it accents and cuts the red lighting (that emphasizes “gaming”) across the case – all without breaking the wallet.
Space is considerable, but not vast; there’s support for up to 400mm of graphics cards, up to 6x 120 mm fans, front (240 mm) and rear (120 mm) water cooling support, up to 180 mm power supplies and up to 160 mm tower coolers, which should be enough for the vast majority of solutions in the market. There are also two lighted accents on each side of the front panel mesh, which extend the glow of the pre-installed red LED fans and power button.
- Efficient Thermal Performance: A partial meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top of the case give your parts fresh air to breathe.
- Lighting Effects: Stand out and be unique through LED strip in front. Your case will never be unremarkable.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support for up to six 120mm fans and front and rear liquid cooling ensure you don’t have to compromise on performance.
- Graphics Card Support Up To 400mm: Supports the latest, widest cards you can get.
- Stay Black, Stay Neat: Let your system stand out with a full black coating and PSU cover.
- Cable Management: The PSU cover and 19mm width space behind the mainboard tray gives you plenty of cable management options to keep your build nice and clean.
Pricing & Availability
The MasterBox K500L will be available for 59 Euro / 65 USD / £54.99 MSRP Inc. VAT