LOS ANGELES, Sept. 6, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Cooler Master, a global leader in PC components, has launched the Q300L V2 – a revitalized and rejuvenated successor to the original MasterBox Q300L. Taking each feature of its predecessor to new heights, the Q300L V2 boldly redefines the capabilities and performance of mATX cases.
Features of the Q300L V2 include:
- Next-Gen Connectivity: Incorporates a USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type C port on the I/O panel, ensuring swift data transfer speeds of up to 20 GB/s.
- Compact Design, Full-Sized PSU Capable: Despite measuring only 370 mm x 370 mm, this space-efficient mATX case can comfortably house a standard ATX PSU..
- Optimized Dust Filter: Newly redesigned patterned dust filter optimizes airflow and maintains a clean, cool PC interior.
- Uncluttered Cable Management: With 28 mm of space behind the motherboard tray, hiding cables and maintaining a clean build is easy.
- Superior Thermal Performance: Perforated front, top and bottom sections guarantee exceptional thermal management.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel: Showcase your build with the 4 mm-thick tempered glass side panel, secured with convenient thumbscrews.
If you’re planning an mATX build that marries performance with compact design, the Q300L V2 is your perfect partner.
Source: Cooler Master