We’ve just received the ASRock X570 Creator motherboard and we are pleased to give you an exclusive first look at this fantastic motherboard. It’s designed and developed for high-end enthusiast content creators, and has a similar feature set to their flagship ASRock X570 Aqua (which has built-in water cooling). Let’s take a look at the photos below …
The Box and Packaging
The X570 Creator has a nice gun-metal grey theme with silver heatsinks, and a black finish. The top heatsinks incorporates a short heat-pipe for cooling the mosfets/VRMs, while the heatsink for the chipset is actively cooled with a small fan.
A Closer Look
It also comes with an integrated Aquantia 10 Gigabit ethernet port, as well as host of other features including … 14-phase power delivery, 8-pin plus 4-pin i12 V ATX CPU power inputs for delivering power to the processor.
You also get the Intel AX200 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6, two DisplayPorts (one for input, and other for output), as well as one HDMI video output. There’s three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots and three PCIe 4.0 x1 slots. Both M.2 slots support the PCIe 4.0 standard and are covered by a full length armor heat shield.
You’ll find a total of eight SATA ports with support for RAID 0, 1, and 10 arrays. And of course my favorite feature … the onboard power on/off and reset buttons and diagnostice LEDs.
For USB connectivity, there’s two USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A, as well as four rear-panel USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A, and finally two rear panel Thunderbolt 3 Type-C ports.
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000 and 3000 Series processors
- Supports DDR4 4666+ (OC)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.0
- AQUANTIA® 10G LAN, Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 3 PCIe 4.0 x16, 3 PCIe 4.0 x1
- NVIDIA® NVLink™, Quad SLI™, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Supports Supports DTS Connect
- 8 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3), 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 1 Front USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C, 10 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 6 Rear)
- 2 Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Type-C
The motherboard is PACKED to the brim with features … and I can’t wait to test it here at Funky Kit. Watch out for an exclusive review coming soon …
- ASRock X570 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR Racing X570GT8 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Motherboard Review
- ASRock B450M Steel Legend (AM4) Motherboard Review