ORIGIN PC announced the availability of the all-new EON17-X gaming laptop and NS-17 workstation laptop, both powered by 10th gen Intel Core desktop processors featuring up to 10 cores and 20 threads. Get desktop-like graphics performance with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER with Max-P design. Connect a high bandwidth accessory with a Thunderbolt 3 port. With overclockable power and performance to rival desktops, the EON17-X is the ultimate desktop replacement system.
Equipped with a powerful 10th gen Intel Core desktop processor, up to the i9-10900K, gamers and professionals can run their programs at maximum performance just like they would on a desktop. The EON17-X offers graphics card options above and beyond most mainstream laptops on the market with the inclusion of NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER graphics cards with Max-P design. Customizable up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER 2080 with Max-P design, experience ray-tracing and improved game performance compared to desktops. The EON17-X can support up to 64GB of RAM with space for up to four DDR4 RAM sticks with 128GB support coming soon.
Multiple display options supporting NVIDIA G-SYNC are available, including the 17.3″ 240Hz 1080p display and 17.3″ 60Hz UHD 4K display that show 100% of Adobe RGB colors. If more displays are desired for at-home or office use, up to 4 additional external displays can be connected via the available Thunderbolt 3, Mini DisplayPort, or HDMI ports.
Both the EON17-X and NS-17 laptops are proudly supported by the US-based ORIGIN PC support team, available 24/7. The EON17-X and NS-17 laptops start at $2599 at ORIGINPC.com.
“We’re proud to launch our latest desktop replacement laptop, the all-new EON17-X, alongside the launch of 10th gen Intel Core processors,” said Kevin Wasielewski, ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. “With overclocked performance that can push past some desktops, you can play or work comfortably with desktop-like performance in the body of a 17-inch laptop with a G-SYNC display.”
The All-New EON17-X and NS-17 Laptops Feature:
- Up to a 10 core Intel Core i9-10900K desktop processor with optional professional overclocking
- 17.3″ 240Hz FHD (1920*1080) thin bezel G-SYNC display, 17.3″ 60Hz UHD (3840*2160) thin bezel G-SYNC display that can show 100% of Adobe RGB color, or 17.3″ 144Hz FHD (1920*1080) thin bezel G-SYNC display
- Up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER graphics card with Max-P design with optional professional overclocking
- Up to 3 x m.2 PCIe Gen3x4 SSDs and 1 x m.2 SATA SSD for a total up to 8TB (with support for RAID configurations)
- Up to 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz RAM (128GB support coming soon)
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-Wi-Fi 6 AX201 + BT
- Sound Blaster Atlas
- Super X-Fi Headphone Holography
- 3x USB 3.2 Type-A, 2 x USB 3.2 (Type C) and a Micro SD Push-Push card reader
- 1x DisplayPort 1.4 over Thunderbolt 3 (USB 3.2 Type-C), 2x Mini DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI Output
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- Custom HD UV printing, laser etching, and custom paint available
- Custom HD UV printing and laser etching available
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Phone Support Based in the U.S.