We’ve just posted our latest podcast. This is Our Podcast Show Ep.43 – Google Fails at Surprises. Go check out the podcast and remember to subscribe: https://bit.ly/3NFvWq8
On Our Podcast Show this week, we discuss how many leaks were confirmed and how many times Google said “AI” at their recent Google I/O. But the most disturbing revelation was, for a company that we trust with our deepest secrets, how amazingly terrible they are at keeping their secrets from the public. It’s like they can’t help it!
Of course, we get confirmation of everything that has been rumoured on the Internet regarding their Pixel tablet, Pixel 7a, and their new foldable phone, the Pixel Fold, which, coincidentally, will NOT be coming to Canada just yet.
- 00:00 – What’s Google’s I/O event all about?
- 01:07 – Why does the government want to regulate AI?
- 02:46 – Who would you trust … Google or Facebook?
- 04:19 – Are foldable phones any good?
- 06:40 – What are the specifications of the Google Pixel Fold?
- 10:51 – What does Stephen think of the Google Pixel Fold?
- 11:37 – Why do Android Tablets suck?
- 12:47 – Why are iPad upgrades so seamless compared to Android?
- 14:41 – Why are Google Pixel devices faster?
- 15:55 – How much does the Google Pixel Fold cost?
- 16:27 – What are the specifications of the Google Pixel 7a
- 17:29 – Does the Google Pixel 7a come with wireless charging?
- 18:30 – How much does the Google Pixel 7a cost?
- 19:12 – How does AI improve photos taken by Google Pixel devices?
- 19:48 – Which devices would Winston choose?
- 21:08 – Is it compatible with Microsoft Link?
- 21:43 – What are the specifications of the Google Pixel Tablet?
- 22:36 – How much does the Google Pixel Tablet cost?
- 23:29 – What does Stephen think of Android Tablets?
- 25:38 – Does the Google Pixel Tablet come with a keyboard?
- 27:21 – How long will the Google Pixel Tablet last?
- 28:36 – What happened to the Nest hub?
- 29:32 – What must Google do to make their devices more attractive?
- 31:18 – What are the alternatives to the Google Pixel Tablet?
- 32:19 – Will AI be integrated into all Google products and services?
- 33:25 – What are the advantages and disadvantages of AI?
- 36:28 – Stephen’s analogy on AI.
- 37:04 – What are the current real-life applications of AI?
- 37:54 – What is Google’s new universal translator?
- 38:51 – Will we get POV and AR for Google Maps?
- 40:24 – It’s a wrap, and here’s our socials.
Please leave your comments and follow us at https://twitter.com/ourpodcastshow
The Funky Kit Show – Recorded Live
The Funky Kit Show Live every Friday at these times …
- US/West – 12.00pm (noon) PST
- US/East – 3.00pm EST
- UK – 8.00pm BST
- Europe – 9.00pm CET
Check out our past shows on YouTube.