We’ve just posted our latest podcast. This is Our Podcast Show Ep.55 – The Flipside Unpacked. Go check out the podcast and remember to subscribe: https://bit.ly/3NFvWq8
On Our Podcast Show this week, we’re talking about Samsung’s Unpacked event. This year, the event may have come and gone in Seoul, Korea, and for the most part, the new releases were as expected. The Korean mobile giant continues to walk on the flip side with a new Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Galaxy Z Fold 5, along with tablet updates with the refreshed S9 series, which includes plus and ultra models.
Also in the mix was the new Galaxy Watch 6 and Watch 6 Classic. But was all this enough for us to part with our money? And was Stephen swayed by the impressive pre-order offers?
- 00:00 – Intro. Samsung Unpacked event for July 2023
- 01:17 – What are the new features on the Galaxy Z Flip 5?
- 03:50 – Is the Galaxy Z Flip 5 thinner?
- 05:09 – What happened to Stephen’s Galaxy Z Flip 4?
- 06:49 – What’s the spec of the Galaxy Z Flip 5?
- 08:38 – What’s the storage on the Galaxy Z Flip 5?
- 09:11 – How good is the camera on the Galaxy Z Flip 5?
- 09:41 – How long is the battery life on the Galaxy Z Flip 5?
- 10:08 – Can I use the Samsung Wallet with the Galaxy Z Flip closed?
- 10:50 – Should I buy the Galaxy Z Flip 5?
- 13:08 – How much does the Galaxy Z Flip 5 cost?
- 17:44 – Is Samsung Care worth it?
- 18:39 – What’s the spec of the Galaxy Z Fold 5?
- 22:30 – What does Winston think of the Galaxy Z Fold 5?
- 23:44 – How much does the Galaxy Z Fold 5 cost?
- 25:24 – What’s the spec of the Galaxy Tab S9?
- 27:39 – Which tablet size should I go for?
- 29:17 – How much does the Galaxy S9 Tab cost?
- 31:58 – Are manufacturers doing their part to save the environment?
- 33:27 – Are the Galaxy Watch 6 and Watch 6 Classic any good?
- 36:16 – What are Winston’s thoughts on the Galaxy Watch 6 series?
- 36:42 – How much does the Galaxy Watch 6 series cost?
- 39:14 – Can I get more functionality if I pair the Galaxy phone to the Watch?
Please leave your comments and follow us at
The Funky Kit Show – Recorded Live
The Funky Kit Show Live every Friday at these times …
- US/West – 12.00pm (noon) PST
- US/East – 3.00pm EST
- UK – 8.00pm BST
- Europe – 9.00pm CET
Check out our past shows on YouTube.