If you are into custom water cooling or more expanded PC builds, then you know how important it is to have a large ATX case with enough space for all components, additional radiators, and everything else you may need. For all those users, Raijintek designed the Paean Premium chassis. This large chassis has a two-level design, upper with all the main components and lower with a lot of space for two radiators. There are barely any similar cases of this type, so it’s an interesting option for specific PC builds.
Our review also includes a PC build which will be described some more in a separate article in a couple of days.
Right now, let’s focus on the Raijintek Paean and how much it has to offer.
- Raijintek SCYLLA PRO DIY Water Cooling Kit Review
- Raijintek ORCUS 140 RBW AIO Cooler Review
- Raijintek EOS 360 RBW ARGB AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Enermax LIQTECH II 360 White CPU Cooler Review
- Enermax LIQFUSION 240 RGB AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Enermax LIQTECH TR4 280 AMD Threadripper CPU AIO Cooler Review
- Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black CPU Cooler Review