Verdict and Conclusion
I have to admit, initially I wasn’t too keen on these fans. I always preferred “ring” fans for my PC builds. However, after seeing the Corsair ML140 Pro RGB fans in action … I’m totally converted. Not only are these fans super quiet with a noise level of only 20.4 dBA, but they also output a massive airflow of 55.4 CFM. Furthermore, the colors of the RGB LEDs are extremely vivid and totally customisable.
The Corsair LINK and iCue software is a real game changer here. I can now adjust my fan speeds, which allows me to control the noise level or maximize cooling. The software also allows to me to access a wider array of pre-configured lighting profiles, which I can use to match my PC build. Seriously, my portable gaming rig now looks SO SO good!
What I’ve noticed in the past, was the lack of vividness (or brightness) in most of the RGB fans I’ve come across. Most are either too dim or just lack the wow factor. This is not the case when it comes to these Corsair ML140 Pro RGB fans. They look great for any PC build.
- Magnetic Levitation technology
- Low noise 20.4 dBA
- High airflow 55.4 CFM
- LINK or iCue software control
- Anti-vibration pads
- 2 years warranty
- Pretty pricey for 2 fans kit
If you’re after some high quality, low noise, high airflow 140mm fans, with vivid RGB lighting effects and good software control … then there’s only one choice. Get the Corsair ML140 Pro RGB fans now!
- Corsair ML140 Pro RGB LED 140mm Fans
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i Pro RGB 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair K68 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Cherry MX Red
- Corsair T2 Road Warrior Gaming Chair Review
- Corsair HS50 Gaming Headset Review
- Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Special Edition Review
- Corsair LL120 RGB LED 120mm Dual Light Loop Fans
- Corsair RM650x Power Supply Review
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR4-3000 Memory Kit Review