- Cherry MX switches – 100% Genuine switches good for 50 million keystrokes and available in tactile, linear or click
- Brushed aluminum, compact form – keyless design with slim profile and floating switches
- Rib Backlighting with light bar – illuminate your keyboard with lighting effects in 16. 7 million colors
- Removable magnetic wrist rest – for superior comfort during long gaming sessions
- On-the-fly adjustment of settings – Full control of lighting, macros and profiles – all without the need of software
- 6-Key and N-Key Rollover for superior precision – every key that is pressed is registered, regardless of speed and so
Now let us open the box and see what awaits us!
The MK730 came nicely packed in a slim cardboard box with a nice graphic of the keyboard and mouse on the front. The back of the box list out the features and specification in twelve different languages. Open the outer box and slide out the protective hard box and you get to the good stuff!
Inside of the box, the keyboard is wrapped in protective cover. Other than the keyboard there is a informative user guide , key puller and spare keys (in purple)! Nothing was out of place and no damage to the product so I could not ask for better than that.
Now let us take a closer look at the Keyboard itself!