Conclusion and Verdict
In conclusion, the Ironclaw RGB mouse, for 60 bucks, is a winner. The Cue Software seems to work very with the mouse. The Lighting is fluid and the mouse is well put together, serves its purpose well. The new PMW3391 sensor seams to be another great addition to the Corsair arsenal. Great mouse all around!
I like my mice around that 6000 DPI range and this mouse has that as a preset choice. The Ironclaw RGB has a lot of the fancy features as some of the higher end mice by Corsair and they use the CUE Software for full customization. Having the CUE software make the customization super easy and guaranteed to work.
The Corsair Ironclaw RGB can be found at Corsair and other various e-tailers for $59.99 USD.
- Corsair Quality
- Made for Larger Hands
- New optical sensor PMW3391
- iCUE Software Controlled
For sixty dollars you wont find a better mouse that runs on software application for customization. If you are looking for an all around durable mouse at a great price give a glance at the Ironclaw RGB by Corsair. Very affordable mouse and you get the guaranteed quality of the Corsair brand. You won’t be disappointed.
- CORSAIR Dark Core RGB SE Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair HS70 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- Corsair ML140 Pro RGB LED 140mm Fans
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i Pro RGB 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair K68 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Cherry MX Red
- Corsair T2 Road Warrior Gaming Chair Review
- Corsair HS50 Gaming Headset Review
- Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Special Edition Review
- Corsair LL120 RGB LED 120mm Dual Light Loop Fans