- Versatile Ambidextrous Design: Play at your highest level with either hand using your most
comfortable grip, be it palm, claw, or fingertip.
- Precision to Win: Take control over your gaming thanks to a 12,400 DPI optical sensor for
- Weighs Just 86g: Incredibly lightweight construction lets you play effortlessly at your top
form for hours.
- Built to Last: Durable construction featuring 50 million click-rated Omron switches and a
premium braided cable gives the M55 RGB PRO the strength to withstand years of intense
- Eight Fully Programmable Buttons: Create an in-game advantage with powerful macros
and button remaps.
- Simple Plug-and-Play Setup: Ready to game right out of the box—just plug in through a
USB port and start taking down the competition.
- Intelligent Control, Unlimited Possibilities: Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software lets you
switch from left to right-handed mode, customize macros and button remaps, control and
synchronize RGB lighting across all compatible CORSAIR devices, adjust DPI settings, and
- Dynamic RGB Backlighting: Illuminated by dynamic, customizable RGB LED backlighting
with dozens of customizable presets and effects.
- Switch DPI on the Fly: Swap between three separate DPI settings at the click of a button, all
customizable within CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Wired Connectivity – USB 2.0 Type-A
- Sensor – PAW3327
- Sensor Type – Optical
- Resolution – 200 DPI – 12,400 DPI, with 100 DPI steps 220 IPS, 30 G
- On-Board Profiles – 1
- Backlight – 2-Zone RGB
- Buttons – 8
- USB Report Rate – 1000Hz
- Color – Black
- Mouse Feet – Large PTFE
- Cable – 1.8 m / 6 ft., braided fiber, black, fixed
- iCUE (Software) – Supported
- Dimensions – 124.4(L) x 57.25(W) x 40(H) mm / 4.9”(L) x 2.25”(W) x 1.57”(H)
- Weight (w/o cable and accessories) – 86g / 0.19 lbs.
- Warranty – Two years
Now let us open the box and see what awaits us!
Some people may want to know why it is even important to show you guys the packaging. So if you have wondered why, I will tell you now. Simple we want to show you guys how the package should arrive. With so many re-sellers and ways to buy online products you as a buyer need to aware of how a package should arrive. This lets you know if you are receiving an authentic products that hasn’t been replicated or repackaged. It is really easy to be duped by an online purchase claiming to be the real deal. When in fact is has been reproduced.
The mouse will arrive in the familiar black and yellow scheme we have become accustom to seeing with Corsair products. The front of the package has a large graphic of the mouse and at the top there are few features the mouse has. the back of the package highlights a few of the features and specs of the mouse. One side of the package give a little more detail into a few of the features and the other side show package contents and compatibility in several languages.
- M55 RGB Gaming Mouse
- Warranty/Start guide
Compatibility and System Requirements
- PC with USB 2.0 port
- Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- An internet connection is required to download the Corsair Utility Engine software
Now let us take a closer look at the mouse itself!