Recently we saw the launch of Intel’s latest processor, the Rocket Lake and these processors works best with new motherboards featuring the Z590 chipset. ASRock as one of the leading manufacturers, released a long list of interesting Z590 motherboards. I hope we will be able to show you most of them, while today we will focus on the model from one of the most popular series – Z590 Extreme.
The new Extreme model promises exceptional performance and amazing results at a reasonable price. This review should tell you a lot about the Z590 Extreme as we will check a long list of features and overclocking potential with the i7-11700K CPU. Let’s begin with the product description and key features.
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets from mainstream to enthusiast MB segments for different kinds of users, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency.
The simplicity and minimalist tones make EXTREME stands out from other motherboards, embracing the feelings and thoughts of all DIYers. Offering way more than what normal enthusiasts or gamers bargained for.
Key features of the ASRock Z590 Extreme:
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 14 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 x M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
2 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C (20Gb/s)
Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A+C (10Gb/s)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
- Dragon 2.5 Gigabit LAN, Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Graphics Card Holder (Patent Pending)
- ASRock B550 TAICHI – RAZER EDITION Motherboard Review
- ASRock B560 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 TAICHI – RAZER EDITION Motherboard Review
- ASRock B550 Extreme4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z490 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock H470 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ax Motherboard Review
- ASRock B550 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock B550 PG Velocita Motherboard Review
- ASRock B550M Steel Legend Motherboard Review