ASRock have been busy releasing new motherboard series for the latest Intel Alder Lake-S processors. Their extensive product range and SKUs already includes many motherboards based on the Z690 and B660 chipsets. Before we move to the options with B660, we still have to present some of the Z690 motherboards. This time it will be Z690 PG Riptide – a motherboard from a well-known Phantom Gaming series designed for gamers and other demanding users.
The new Riptide motherboard is designed to deliver the best experience at a reasonable price, full of gaming features. We will start from the long specifications and features list, while later, I will tell you some more about my experience with the Z690 PG Riptide and show you some test results in popular benchmarks and games. Let’s begin.
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets from mainstream to enthusiast MB segments for different kinds of users, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency.
The simplicity and minimalist tones make EXTREME stands out from other motherboards, embracing the feelings and thoughts of all DIYers. Offering way more than what normal enthusiasts or gamers bargained for.
Key features of the ASRock Z690 PG Riptide:
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 13 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16, 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1
1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 8 SATA3
- 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Rear Type-C
2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear)
1 USB 3.2 Gen1 Front Type-C
6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- Killer E3100 2.5G LAN
- Lightning Gaming Ports
- ASRock Graphics Card Holder
- ASRock Z690 Extreme Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z690 Steel Legend WiFi 6E Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570S PG Riptide Motherboard Review
- ASRock B550 PG Riptide Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z590 PG Velocita Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock B550 TAICHI – RAZER EDITION Motherboard Review
- ASRock B560 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 TAICHI – RAZER EDITION Motherboard Review