We don’t often get the chance to review BIOSTAR motherboards, so when the Z590I Valkyrie showed up, we were super excited. This motherboard uses Intel’s latest Z590 chipset and is compatible with all Intel 11th Gen Rocket Lake-S processors. We are hoping that this motherboard will be special, because of its exceptional design and multiple unique features. I hope that this review will answer the question on whether the Z590I Valkyrie from Biostar is a great motherboard, and will it find a home in your next gaming PC?
As usual, we will start with a long list of specifications and features.
I would like to thank Biostar for providing the review sample. This is a snippet from what Biostar has to say about themselves on their website:
BIOSTAR has enriched its competence in the design and manufacture of products such as add-on cards, multi-media and system products to develop the market and meet the demands of customers for more integrated solutions. In order to expand its capacity to meet customer demand globally, BIOSTAR was the first to establish a manufacturing facility in China in 1990. In 1998, its sales revenues exceeded US$130 million and it ranked 227th among the top 1000 enterprises in Taiwan. Furthermore,BIOSTAR obtained an ISO 9001 certification in 1999 and became a publicly listed company in the same year. BIOSTAR’s future has limitless possibilities.
Key features of the Biostar Z590I Valkyrie:
- Supports 10th/11th Generation Intel Core™ Processor
- Intel Z590 single chip architecture
- Supports 2-DIMM DDR4- 2133/ 2400/ 2666/ 2800/ 2933 3200/ 3600(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3800(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4333(OC)/ 5000+(OC) up to 64 GB Memory
- Supports PCIe 4.0
- Supports PCIe M.2 4.0 (64Gb/s)
- Supports Intel Optane Technology
- Supports HDMI 2.0
- Supports 2.5 GbE LAN
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type C
- Supports WiFi 6 module (No WiFi 6 card included)
- BIOSTAR Racing X570GTA Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR M700 Series M.2 PCI-E Gen3x4 NVMe 512GB SSD Review
- ASRock X570 TAICHI – RAZER EDITION Motherboard Review
- Colorful CVN B550M Gaming Frozen V14 Motherboard Review
- SUPERO Core Gaming C9Z590-CGW Motherboard Review
- ASRock B550M Steel Legend Motherboard Review