After longer break from Enermax products we are presenting the Revolution DUO PSU which is specified for maximum of 700W of pure power. It has also special design about which I will tell you a bit later. For sure it’s worth to check our review as maybe you will change your point of view at modern power supplies for desktop computers.
- Ideal for PC cases with PSU shrouds
- DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation and silent operation
- Patented FMA (Fan-speed Manual Adjustment) to create turbo airflow
With the increasing demand for computer cases featuring PSU-Tunnel design (aka PSU shroud), REVOLUTION DUO is equipped with DUOFlow™ design to provide active ventilation and make efficient airflow management. What’s more, the patented FMA technology allows users to instantly adjust the airflow via a turbo switch based on their system need.
- 80 PLUS® Gold certified. 87-92% high efficiency performance @ 20-100% load. 80 PLUS®.
- DUOFlow™ structure can provide active ventilation with constant and steady airflow, which greatly reduces the fan RPM and noise in comparision with single fan PSU.
- The DUOFlow™ design features 2 ENERMAX patented Twister Bearing fans, 1* 10cm intake fan and 1* 8cm exhaust fan, creating dynamic airflow inside PSU for active ventilation.
- Patented Twister Bearing Technology. Twister Bearing fan technology employs nano magnetic design with self-lubricating mechanics to achieve low noise operation with minimal friction and longer lifetime
- Patented FMA (Fan-speed Manual Adjustment) technology allows users to manually adjust the fan RPM to increase airflow from the fans of PSU to provide extra cooling for the system when need.
- 2013 ErP Lot 6 ready. Help system meet 2013 ErP Lot 6 (<0.5W at standby mode) with high efficiency +5Vsb circuitry (only in combination with an 2013 ErP Lot 6-enabled motherboard).
- Zero load ready! DC to DC converter circuit ensures stable output voltage and delivers higher efficiency.
- SafeGuard. Multiple protection circuitry of OVP, UVP, OPP, OCP (+3.3V/+5V), SCP & SIP ensures your system safety.
Here is also a video which is showing above technology so it’s easier to understand why Enermax uses two fans in this PSU.