The second part of our 3-part Sennheiser Momentum series headphones/earphones reviews, FunkyKit brings you the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 review.
A big thank you to Sennheiser for sending these Momentum series headphones for our reviews, but lets dive straight in!
The Sennheisers Momentum series helped to establish the company as a top choice for people after stylish headphones with improved sound quality. The Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 are a second attempt at full-size, style-driven headphones from Sennheiser, addressing many criticisms of the original.
BIG SOUND IN EVERY DETAIL
MOMENTUM never stands still. That’s because we are constantly taking uncompromising sound to new heights. For proof, just look at the latest generation of MOMENTUM headphones. Top-quality materials, flawless workmanship and groundbreaking technology make the new MOMENTUM so much more than just a set of headphones. Consider them a declaration of unconditional love for awesome audio—whether you choose the wireless or wired version. These are headphones for people who follow their inner drive, for people who go further than others—people with MOMENTUM.
Created for those who appreciate the finer things in life, this latest addition to the second generation of Sennheiser’s MOMENTUM line brings pure luxury and amazing stereo sound together in a single package. The powerful high-end transducers deliver music in breathtaking clarity, and the conveniently located inline 3-button smart remote and microphone make it easy to control your smartphone and switch between music and incoming calls.
And if leather happens to be your thing, the MOMENTUM is just right for you. The foldable headband and earpads have been covered with luxurious leather of the highest quality, in order to ensure that your listening experience is fully satisfying on every level. Spoil yourself with Sennheiser’s MOMENTUM.
- Color – ivory/brown/black
- Device – iPhone/iPad/iPod/Samsung Galaxy™/LG™/HTC™/Sony™/Other devices
- Impedance – 18 Ω
- Frequency response (microphone) – 100 -10000Hz
- Frequency response (headphones) – 16Hz – 22000Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) – 113dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion – <0.5%
- Contact pressure – Approx. 3.2 N
- Ear coupling – Circumaural
- Jack plug – 3.5mm straight
- Cable length – 1.4m (Detachable)
- Transducer principle – Dynamic, closed
- Pick-up pattern – Omni-directional
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5 – -44 dB V/Pa
- Load rating – 200 mW
- Sennheiser HD 800S Headphones Review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear Review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Wireless Headphones Review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM 2.0 Review – Over-Ear Headphones
- Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Headset Review