The first part of our 3-part Sennheiser Momentum series headphones/earphones reviews, FunkyKit brings you the Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear review.
A big thank you to Sennheiser for sending these Momentum series headphones for our reviews, but lets dive straight in!
Sennheisers Momentum series helped to establish the company as a top choice for people after stylish headphones with improved sound quality, and the Momentum In-Ear are the only in-ear model to join the Momentum series.
BIG SOUND IN EVERY DETAIL
MOMENTUM never stands still. That’s because we are constantly taking uncompromising sound to new heights. For proof, just look at the latest generation of MOMENTUM headphones. Top-quality materials, flawless workmanship and groundbreaking technology make the new MOMENTUM so much more than just a set of headphones. Consider them a declaration of unconditional love for awesome audio—whether you choose the wireless or wired version. These are headphones for people who follow their inner drive, for people who go further than others—people with MOMENTUM.
- COLOR – red, black
- DEVICE -iPhone/iPad/iPod, Samsung Galaxy™, LG™, HTC™, Sony™, Other devices
- IMPEDANCE – 18 Ω
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (MICROPHONE) – 100 – 10,000 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (HEADPHONES) – 15Hz – 22000Hz
- SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (SPL) – 118 dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION – <0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- JACK PLUG – 3.5 mm angled
- CABLE LENGTH – 1.3 m
- WEIGHT – 16 g
- PICK-UP PATTERN – Omni-Directional
- MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY – -44 dB V/Pa
- Sennheiser HD 800S Headphones Review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear Review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Wireless Headphones Review
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM 2.0 Review – Over-Ear Headphones
- Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Headset Review