- Bluetooth 5.0 true wireless earbuds
- IPX5 water resistance for sweat, splash and rain-proof design
- Go mono stereo, whichever you prefer
- Up to 24 hours of playback total; 5 for the earbuds and an additional 19 via the (included) charging case
- Noise cancellation and call answer support
- Voice assistant support
- Touch controls for quick access
|Technology||Qualcomm aptX audio technology, cVc 8.0 noise cancellation technology, Environment Noise Cancellation technology, DSP|
|Chip||Qualcomm® QCC3020, supports aptX, AAC, SBC|
|Transmission Distance||Up to 15 meters / 50 feet|
|Battery Capacity||Earphone: 40 mAh; Charging case: 400 mAh|
|Play Time||Earphone: up to 5 hours (50% volume); Charging case: up to 24 hours (50% volume)|
|Standby||Earphone: about 60 hours; Charging case: 90 days|
|Charging Time||Earphone: about 1 hour 20 minutes; Charging case: about 1 hour 30 minutes|
|Frequency Range||20 – 20K Hz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-42dB ± 1dB|
|Dimension||Earphone: 39 x 16.5 x 16.8 mm / 1.54 x 0.65 x 0.66 inches; Charging case: 48 x 23 x 57.5 mm / 1.89 x 0.9 x 2.26 inches|
|Net Weight||Earphone: about 4 g / 0.14 oz ; Charging case: about 37 g / 1.31 oz|
|Package Contents||1 x Onyx Ace True Wireless Earphones with Charging Case, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x User Manual|
Now let us open the box and see what awaits us!
As far as the packaging goes the Tronsmart Onyx Ace True Wireless Bluetooth Earphones will arrive in your typical packaging. The box come nicely detailed with a white and purple color scheme. The front has a nice graphic of the earbuds. The back of the box highlights a few of the features of the earbuds.
- Onyx Ace True Wireless Earphones with Charging Case
- Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
Now let us see what this speaker offers in Performance and take a closer look at the Tronsmart Onyx Neo True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds itself!
Performance and Closer Look
Equipped with the Qualcomm® aptX™, DSP & Qualcomm® cVc™ noise cancellation technologies, Onyx Ace true wireless earbuds deliver high-quality studio-quality audio and crystal-clear calls via 4 mics with noise reduction. , and you can check out the aptX link here.
Now you may ask what is aptX certification exactly? Well I’m glad you asked.
- Sound quality
- THD+N@1kHz: -67dB
- SNR@1kHz: 93dB
- PEAQ audio quality:-0.18
- Qualcomm® Kalimba™ MHz DSP technology: 42MHz@48KHz stereo decode ~45MHz@48KHz stereo encode
- Audio Encoding
- 16-bit, up to 48kHz sampling rate
- Program memory usage
- 3.3kwords (encoder) / 3.6kwords (decoder)
- Data memory usage
- ARM MHz
- ~63MHz (stereo encode) on ARMv7A with NEON
- Bit Rate
- 384 kbps (48 kHz sampling)
Four indicators for telling the remaining power:
- If four LED lights go on in sequence it means that the charging case is recharging.
- The First LED lights goes on when the right earbuds is charging.
- The Fourth LED lights goes on when the left earbuds is charging.
Well lets take a quick look at the Conclusion and Verdict on the final page!