Everything in last months is RGB so it’s not a surprise that also gaming series SSD are now equipped with RGB lighting. One of the first drives like that is HyperX FURY RGB which in 480GB capacity will be presented in this review.
I guess that all gamers are interested in how well it performs and if it fits their budget. To get that information, you will have to pass through our review but I think it’s worth the time. I won’t make this introduction any longer as there are more interesting things to tell you so let’s start with key features and specifications of the HyperX FURY RGB SSD.
HyperX FURY RGB SSD
Get the upgrade you need to kick your system’s performance and style into high gear with the HyperX FURY RGB SSD. The drive features a smooth, stunning light bar to give your computer a dash of dazzling RGB lighting. It can also daisy chain to other RGB devices to sync colors and effects. Cutting-edge 3D NAND and a Marvell controller give the FURY RGB incredible speeds of 550 MB/s write and 480MB/s read while also making the drive more durable and more efficient. With a top case designed to accentuate its lighting, FURY RGB is the premier SSD for computer builders who don’t want to skimp on performance or looks.
- Smooth, stunning RGB lighting with dynamic effects
- Can daisy chain to sync with multiple other RGB devices
- 3D NAND provides increased reliability and efficiency
- Aggressive styling to accentuate your build
- Kingston A1000 480GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Kingston DataTraveler Bolt Duo 64GB Flash Drive Review
- Kingston DataTraveler Elite G2 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4-2666 Memory Kit Review
- Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB DDR4-3000 Memory Kit Review
- Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB DDR4-3333 Memory Kit Review
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review