Verdict and Conclusion
The Kingston HyperX Predator 512GB flash drive is a very unique product on the market.
All those who are looking for high capacity flash drives should be interested in this series, as there is almost nothing else which can offer so much space maintaining high performance.
On the list of many advantages of Predator flash drive there are also some downsides.
Large storage space has its price. In most stores I can find the 512 GB version for about $950, which is really expensive.
Those who need a product like that for their work may consider it as a good investment, but this price will be probably too high for regular users. Let’s just hope that the price drops fast.
There is one important point that many users are forgetting – warranty. Kingston offers a 5 year warranty for their top flash drive products, far longer than most other brands who don’t trust their products so much and give at most a two year warranty.
- Capacity, probably the only 512GB+ flash drive series on the market
- High performance
- Good looking, high quality metal case
- Good looking and protective package
- 5 year warranty – hard to find better warranty for flash drives
- Big and heavy for a flash drive (not a big issue if you are comparing it to other drives this capacity)
Even though there are some cons on the list, I can find mainly advantages of the Kingston HyperX Predator 512GB flash drive. It’s a fast, good looking, solid product with 5 year warranty. If only the price was lower!