Software and Installed Pics
- Brand new GUI that is faster and easier to use.
- Real-Time wattage monitoring (on supported EVGA graphics cards).
- Full support for GeForce RTX graphics cards (GTX support coming soon)
- RGB LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge.
- LED Sync that syncs with other EVGA RGB components.
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control.
- New OC Scanner for finding the best stable overclock.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows your system vitals at a glance.
- GPU Clock, Memory Clock and Voltage Control.
- Custom fan control and fan curve.
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey.
- In game screenshot function.
- + More!
Introducing EVGA Precision X1. With a brand new layout, completely new codebase, new features and more, the new EVGA Precision X1 software is faster, easier and better than ever. When paired with an NVIDIA Turing graphics card, the new EVGA Precision X1 will unleash its full potential with a built in overclock scanner, adjustable frequency curve and RGB LED control.
New OC Scanner
Test the next generation of EVGA’s GPU stress testing utility with additional testing options and test modes.
Multi-GPU Fan Control
Adjust the fan speed, fan curve, or simply set a profile. Adjust the fans on each of your graphics cards using a more simplified interface.*
All-new RGB LED control for both graphics cards and NVLink Bridges!
Now lets move on to the Conclusion and Verdict of the EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 SC Ultra!