In today’s unboxing, we will be taking a look at the ASRock B650E PG-ITX WiFi Motherboard. This motherboard uses the AMD B650E chipset and supports all the latest Ryzen 7000 series of processors on the AM5 socket.
It comes with 1 x PCIE 5.0 x16 slot for next-gen graphics cards and supports DDR5 ram with speeds of up to DDR5-6400+ OC. It features 1 x Blazing M.2 PCIRE Gen5x4 and 1 x Hyper M.2 PCIE Gen4 slots for SSDs, as well as 2 additional SATA ports.
For connectivity, it comes with Killer 2.5Gb LAN and WiFi 6e + Bluetooth 5.3. You also get 2 x Lightning Gaming ports. Other features include an eDP port and 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio.
It’s perfect for any enthusiast, system builder or modder who’s after a feature-packed, compact mini-ITX motherboard with amazing performance to match.
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- 10+2+1 Phase Power Design, SPS
- 2 x DDR5 DIMMs, supports up to 6400+(OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16
- Graphics Output Options: 1 HDMI, eDP
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 1 Blazing M.2 (PCIe Gen5x4),
1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4),
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (Front),
1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Rear),
3 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (Rear),
2 USB 3.2 Gen1 (Front),
6 USB 2.0 (4 Rear, 2 Front)
- Killer 2.5G LAN
- Killer 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E + Bluetooth 5.3
For more information, please visit ASRock’s website.
You can buy the ASRock B650E PG-ITX WiFi motherboard for around USD $375 from Amazon – https://amzn.to/3Y7ooRz
- Unboxing: ASRock Z790 PG-ITX/TB4 Motherboard
- ASRock Z790 LiveMixer Motherboard Review
- ASRock B760M PG SONIC WiFi Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z790 Steel Legend WiFi Motherboard Review
- ASRock B650 PRO RS Motherboard Review
- ASRock B650E Taichi Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z790 Taichi Motherboard Review
- ASRock X670E Taichi Motherboard Review