The LGA1700 Mounting Kit is Compatible for Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML series of AIO coolers.
One of the most frustrating things when upgrading your system with a new motherboard and processor, is having to replace the existing CPU cooler. This is especially so, when you’ve already invested in a decent AIO cooler for the previous generation of motherboard and processor (LGA1200 socket). Luckily Cooler Master (and a few other manufacturers), have produced LGA1700 compatible mounting kits that will fit their existing AIO coolers.
In this article, we’ll show you how to install Cooler Master’s Intel LGA1700 Mounting Kit (SKU: 603005870-GP) on to the MasterLiquid ML240 AIO, which we’ve used on many LGA1200 test rigs. The Cooler Master LGA1700 mounting kit was installed on an ASRock Z690 Steel Legend WiFi 6e motherboard, along with an Intel Core i9-12900KF processor. Watch the video below …
Watch the video above and follow the steps below …
- Step 1: Remove old mounting clips on CPU waterblock
- Step 2: Grab new LGA1700 mounting clips from the kit
- Step 3: Install new LGA1700 mounting clips on CPU waterblock
- Step 4: Install new LGA1700 mounting bracket to motherboard
- Step 5: Mount retention screws on to LGA1700 bracket
- Step 6: Carefully mount the CPU waterblock and tighten securely
Cooler Master 603005870-GP
The Intel LGA 1700 upgrade kit will only be available in the United States and Europe on CM store. For availability in Asia and other regions, please reach out to your local resellers and distributors. For up-to-date availability information, please refer to the Cooler Master website or contact your local Cooler Master sales.
- You can buy the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2 for around USD $74 from Amazon – https://amzn.to/3xclxuK
- Read the full review of the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240 … https://www.funkykit.com/reviews/cooling/cooler-master-masterliquid-ml240-illusion-cpu-cooler-review/
The AIO Cooler Fully Installed and Mounted
No issues what so ever … The LGA1700 mount kit was surprisingly easy to fit and install. The only thing I could have wished for … are longer braided tubing on my AIO cooler!
- Gigabyte AORUS Waterforce 240 AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Thermaltake Toughliquid Ultra 240 AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Raijintek ORCUS 140 RBW AIO Cooler Review
- Raijintek EOS 360 RBW ARGB AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Enermax LIQMAX III ARGB 240 AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Cougar Aqua ARGB 240 AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360 Sub-Zero AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Deepcool Castle 240R AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Cougar Aqua 240 AIO CPU Cooler Review