This is Prize Giveaway #116 – To celebrate Christmas 2020 and our achievement of reaching over 50,000 members in our Extreme PC and Modding group on Facebook. We have yet another fantastic prize giveaway for all our visitors. This time, we’re giving away a Thermaltake V250 Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid-Tower Chassis (PC components not included) to 1 lucky winner. A big thanks to Thermaltake for sponsoring this amazing prize giveaway.
The V250 Tempered Glass ARGB Mid Tower Chassis is the newest member of Thermaltake V Series chassis. Its three preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB front fans can be controlled via the motherboard synchronization software or the RGB switch on the top of the I/O port. Other outstanding features include a 4mm tempered glass panel and full-length PSU cover for overall exceptional performance which is ideal for both gamers and enthusiasts.
The V250 TG ARGB comes with three preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB fans at the front which can be controlled by using a simple interface built into the top I/O panel that cycles through 7 different lighting modes and a range of different color options or by using your motherboard software. Furthermore, the fans feature 9 addressable LEDs, hydraulic bearings, and 16.8 million-color illumination to guarantee high airflow and awesome lighting modes.
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync (Generation one only), GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards that have a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and ASRock official websites.
|MODEL||V250 TG ARGB|
|CASE TYPE||Middle tower|
|DIMENSION (H X W X D)||430 x 216.5x 477 mm
(16.9 x 8.52 x 18.78 inch)
|NET WEIGHT||6.06 kg / 13.36 lbs|
|SIDE PANEL||4mm Tempered Glass x 1|
|COLOR||Exterior & Interior : Black|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Front (intake) :
3 x 120 x 120 x 25mm Addressable RGB fan
(Fixed 1000rpm, 27.2 dBA)
Rear (exhaust) :
1 x 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan
(Fixed 1000rpm, 16dBA)
|MOTHERBOARDS||6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)|
|I/O PORT||USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, R Button x 1|
|PSU||Standard PS2 PSU (optional)|
3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm
2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm
1 x 120mm
|RADIATOR SUPPORT||Front: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 280mm
Top: 1 x 240mm,
Rear: 1 x 120mm
|CLEARANCE||CPU cooler height limitation: 160mm
VGA length limitation: 320mm
PSU length limitation:
160mm (With HDD Rack)
200mm (Without HDD Rack)
- [LIGHT UP THE SYSTEM] – 3 Pre-installed 120 millimeter 5V Motherboard Sync ARGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, Biostar that has 5V addressable RGB header)
- [BUILT-IN DUAL MODE 5V ARGB SWITCH BOARD] – Control light via I/O port button (27 LED modes/7 Colors) or via 5V ARGB Sync motherboard RBG software
- [27 LED MODES via I/O PORT] – Wave mode/ Flow mode/ RGB lighting (single color)/ Radar mode (Red yellow green Cyan blue White Purple)/ Breath mode (8 Colors)/ Full Lighted mode/ Single Color mode (7 Colors)/ Light Off
- [CLEAR VIEW OF PC GAMING] – 4 millimeter thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- [FULL LENGTH PSU COVER] – Providing plenty of space to tuck away cables, while keeping airflow clear for your hard drives and PSU
- [DRIVE BAYS] – 3 x 2. 5″ + 2 x 2. 5″/3. 5″
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboard
- [I/O PORT] – USB 3. 0 x 1, USB 2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Light button x 1
- [OUTSTANDING EXPANDABILITY] – 7 Expansion Slot / Max CPU Cooler Height: 160 millimeter / Max VGA Length: 320 millimeter / Max PSU Length: 160 millimeter (with HDD Rack), 200 millimeter (without HDD Rack)
- Dimension: 16. 9″ (H) x 8. 52″ (W) X 18.78″ (D) / 13.36 pounds
How to enter
All you have to do is follow the simple steps below. Don’t forget to Subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch all videos to increase your chances of winning!
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is on 26th December at mid-night EST.
- We will then randomly draw 1 winner from the list of eligible entrants via GiveLab.
- U.S.A Participants ONLY
- Prizes subject to availability and shipped direct from Thermaltake.
- The prize is 1 x Thermaltake V250 Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid-Tower Chassis ONLY and does not include any PC components internally.
- Prizes does not come with any warranty.
- All decisions are final.
- Funky Kit reserve the right to cancel this prize giveaway without notice.
- Photos and artwork is for promotional purposes only. Actual prize may look different.
- Remember to like our Facebook Page, Twitter and follow us on Instagram as we will be announcing the winners on both social media platforms.
- Winners have 7 days to claim the prize, else the items will be re-listed. Good Luck!
The Funky Kit Show
The Funky Kit Show – Live every Sunday at these times …
- US/NY – 10am EST
- UK/EU – 3.00pm GMT
- ASIA – 11pm SGT
Check out our past shows on YouTube.
You can visit our system configurator Rig Builder™ … a simple, yet effective way to decide what components you’ll need to build your perfect system.
- Thermaltake Toughram RGB DDR4 3200MHz (16GBx2) 32GB Memory Review
- Thermaltake Toughfan 12 High Static Pressure Radiator Fan Review
- Thermaltake TOUGHRAM White 16GB (8x2GB) DDR4 4000MHz Memory Review
- Thermaltake Riing Quad 12 RGB Fan Review
- Thermaltake S500 TG Chassis Review
- Thermaltake Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition Full Tower Chassis Review
- Thermaltake Premium Level 20 RGB Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse Review
- Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB Memory DDR4-3200MHz 16GB Kit Review