This is Prize Giveaway #82 – Just because it’s what we do, we have yet another fantastic prize giveaway for all our readers and visitors. A big thanks to our very own Funky Kit Team for hosting this amazing prize giveaway. We will select one winner from the list of eligible entrants .… sign up, follow the steps below and you could be a WINNER!
Watch the video below and give us a thumbs up. Don’t forget to share, like, and subscribe
PLEASE NOTE : The above video is NOT the actual prize. It is only for the purpose of answering the question (Step 5) in the below how to.
How to enter
All you have to do is follow the simple steps below. Don’t forget to Subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch all videos to increase your chances of winning!
- Step 1: Please “Follow” FunkyKit’s Instagram Page
- Step 2: Subscribe to Funky Kit YouTube Channel (if you haven’t already done so).
- Step 3: Watch a video – Thermaltake WaterRam RGB
- Step 4: Watch a video – MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X
- Step 5: Answer the questions – What is highest speed I can overclock the TT WaterRam to? (watch the video above for clues). Leave answer in the comments section below.
- Step 6: Give us a “Like” on our Facebook Page (if you haven’t already done so). Make sure you do because the winner will be announced on our Facebook Page.
- Step 7: Join our Extreme PC and Modding Group (if you haven’t already done so).
- Step 8: Join our Funky Kit & Gadgets Group (if you haven’t already done so).
- Step 9: Please “Share” with your friends and colleagues.
If you are looking for the best DDR4 memory series on the market then Trident Z is memory for you. Exceptional performance, design and quality in one package. When we add great support and low price ( for this kind of memory ) then we get perfect option for our extreme PC.
You can also check out the full review of the G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4-3200 memory kit here.
Terms & Conditions
Closing date is on 12th May, 2019 at mid-night EST. We will then randomly draw the winner from the list of eligible entrants from the comments section below. Make sure you also like our Facebook page (if you don’t give us a LIKE on our Facebook page, you won’t know if you’ve won or not – because we will announce the winners there). Prizes subject to availability. All decisions are final. Winners have 7 days to claim the prize, else the items will be re-listed. Good Luck!
- TeamGroup T-Force Xtreem DDR4-4133 16GB Special Edition Memory Kit Review
- Patriot Viper Steel Series 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-4400MHz Memory Kit Review
- GEIL Super Luce RGB DDR4-3600 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Ballistix Elite 64GB DDR4-3000 Quad Channel Memory Kit Review
- Patriot Viper LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Memory Kit Review
- G.Skill Sniper X 16GB DDR4-3600 Memory Kit Review
- Ballistix Sport AT 32GB DDR4-3000 Memory Kit Review