This is Prize Giveaway #80 – To celebrate St David’s day 2019 from my home country of lovely WALES, we have yet another fantastic prize giveaway for all our visitors. A big thanks to ASRock for sponsoring this amazing prize giveaway. We will select one winner from the list of eligible entrants .… sign up, follow the steps below and you could be a WINNER!
The ASRock B365M Pro4 may not be for everyone, but with an amazingly low price, decent performance and supporting up to 3 monitors … it’s the perfect motherboard for system builders who prefers hassle-free setup in a MATX form factor.
How to enter
All you have to do is follow the simple steps below. Don’t forget to Subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch all videos to increase your chances of winning!
- Step 1: Subscribe to Funky Kit YouTube Channel (if you haven’t already done so).
- Step 2: Watch a video – ASRock B365M Pro4 Motherboard
- Step 3: Watch a video – ASRock B365 Phantom Gaming 4 Motherboard
- Step 4: Answer the questions – What is the AVX2 Speed in the BIOS for the ASRock B365M Pro 4? and Why do you want to win this motherboard? (watch the video above for clues). Leave answer in the comments section below.
- Step 5: Give ASRock a “Like” on their Facebook Page (if you haven’t already done so).
- Step 6: Give us a “Like” on our Facebook Page (if you haven’t already done so). Make sure you do because the winner will be announced on our Facebook Page.
- Step 7: Join our Extreme PC and Modding Group (if you haven’t already done so).
- Step 8: Please “Share” with your friends and colleagues.
Terms & Conditions
Closing date is on 13th April, 2019 at mid-night EST. We will then randomly draw the winner from the list of eligible entrants from the comments section below. Make sure you also like our Facebook page (if you don’t give us a LIKE on our Facebook page, you won’t know if you’re a winner – because we will announce the winners there). Prizes subject to availability. All decisions are final. Winners have 7 days to claim the prize, else the items will be re-listed. Good Luck!
- ASRock B365M Pro4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Radeon RX 590 8G OC Graphics Card (8GB GDDR5) Review
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z390 Taichi Motherboard Review
- ASRock B450M Pro4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock X470 Taichi AMD Ryzen Motherboard Review
- ASRock X399M Taichi – AMD Threadripper Motherboard Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi (Ryzen Threadripper) Motherboard Review