Throw down the gauntlet, literally, in PUBG Season 5. We’re zooming into Miramar for a season filled with new content, new hotspots and new strategies. Push the pedal and test your mettle on new ramps and stunt obstacles, old friends get new life with a utility upgrade to the Win94, and, don’t be thrown by the news, but melee weapons are now throwable. Don’t Panic!
Want anything from the vending machine? We’ve added a new type of loot station to restock your backpacks, and added item throwing between teammates to keep everyone in bandages and energy drinks. You can find out more about these two additions, new quality of life updates and our latest Survivor Pass, Badlands, as well as learn all about a very expensive looking Mirado, in the patch notes below. Now, watch this message from Executive Producer TS Jang on what to expect in Season 5 of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS.
- A LA Muerte Vamos Track
- A race track has been added, which was the venue for A La Muerte Vamos in Miramar.
- You can now find newly added objects like ramps, loops, jumps and signboards across Miramar
- New Gold Mirado
- A Gold Mirado has been added to Miramar, which can only be found parked at the garage in Hacienda del Patron.
- Some terrain in Hacienda del Patron has been adjusted to let you ride the Gold Mirado out safely.
- Only one Gold Mirado spawns each match.
- Spring-cleaned Miramar
- Removed some small objects and trash in and around buildings to reduce clutter and make movement easier when looting.
Improved Miramar item spawn balance
- The spawn rates of weapons and scopes effective at long-range have been increased to better suit the long-range engagements commonly had across Miramar.
- AR – 12% increase
- DMR – 29% increase
- SR – 42% increase
- Win94 – 30% increase
- Scopes – 18% increase
- Pistol spawn rate reduced by 31%.
- The spawn rates of helmets, bags and vests has been increased slightly.
Source: PUBG Corp