It’s already March 2022, and what a year it’s been so far. Politics aside, our Funky Kit Team have decided it’s time to build our first PC project for 2022 … Project Vertical.
I would like to say a BIG thank you to our sponsors ASRock, Adata, Thermaltake, Cooler Master and XPG for making this happen, and of course our very own Funky Kit team. Thank you!
Building a system or a PC project is extremely challenging in 2022, especially when you have major disruptions around the world. Issues with chip shortages, as well as the high prices have not helped. Through all these challenges, our Funky Kit team was not discouraged and it didn’t dampen our enthusiasm. We still managed to build an interesting PC project for Q1 of 2022. Meet our Project Vertical.
- Intel Core i9-12900KF (Alder Lake) processor
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL2140 Flux IO cooler
- ASRock Z690 Taichi Motherboard
- 32GB Adata XPG Lancer RGB DDR5-6000
- Adata Legend 840 1TB SSD –
- Thermaltake ToughPower PF1 ARGB 1050W PSU
- Aluminium Vertical PC Chassis
- ASRock Radeon RX 6500 XT (place holder)
Here’s a nice group photo of all the components used. Again big thanks goes out to our sponsors … ASRock, Cooler Master, Thermaltake, Adata and XPG.
If you want to see how we put all these components together … jump straight to Page 6 for our installation and setup page (with VIDEO) 😛
Quick Page Reference
- Introduction Project Vertical
- Intel Core i9-12900KF Processot, ASRock Z690 Tachi & Radeon Graphics Card
- Adata XPG Lancer RGB DDR5-6000 & Adata Legend 850 PCI Gen4 SSD
- Thermaltake Riing Trio 12 RGB fans & Toughpower PF1 ARGB 1050W PSU
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL240 Flux AIO & Aluminium Vertical Open Case/Chassis
- Installation and Setup – Chassis, AIO, PSU, Motherboard and GPU
- System Information and Temperatures
- Final Finished Product & Photo Gallery