Portable backup batteries are extremely handy to have around, especially if you are an always-on-the-go person. What I find more interesting about this product is not necessarily its feature set. Who came up with the name for this thing?
TopGum™ is the revolutionary portable power pack from the masters of high-design, high-performance backup batteries. Clad in unibody aluminum, TopGum™ features two unique additions – a built-in, tangle-free Lightning cable and a magnetic recharging dock that makes it easy to refuel the backup battery without fumbling for cables.
With enough capacity to recharge an iPhone three times or top up and iPad mini to 75%, TopGum™ is a travel essential for gadget lovers. And its standard USB connections means you can recharge other USB-powered devices too – or simply refill TopGum’s internal batteries from any USB port when your dock is out of reach.
We are thrilled to announce the launch of Just Mobile TopGum™, a sophisticated backup battery, at 2014 IFA.TopGum™ is a travel essential for gadget lovers”” said Nils Gustafsson, Co-founder of Just Mobile.
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets and USB-powered devices
- High-quality 6000mAh battery
- 4 LED capacity indicators
- Dual inputs: charging dock (5V/1.5A) and micro USB port (5V/1.5A)
- Dual outputs: Lightning cable (max. 5V/2.4A) and USB port (5V/1A)
- Protection from heat, overload and circuit damage
- Built-in Lightning cable plus USB-to-micro USB cable included
Price and Availability : USD$79.95, 79.95€, £69.95
Source: Just Mobile