Download your new AMD drivers now!
AMD late Thursday released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.10.1 WHQL. These drivers are identical to the Adrenalin 19.10.1 Beta drivers released earlier this month, with the only difference being WHQL certification. AMD is picking up the pace with WHQL releases of Radeon Software, as more OEMs are implementing Radeon RX 5700-series and upcoming RX 5500-series GPUs, and prefer WHQL-signed drivers. The 19.10.1 drivers introduce support for AMD’s new Radeon RX 5500 series graphics cards based on its new 7 nm “Navi 11” silicon, along with fixes for “Borderlands 3” running in DirectX 12 mode, optimization for “GRID,” and fixes certain display problems with high refresh-rate settings. Source: TPU
Change-log for 19.10.1 follows.
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 desktop graphics products
- AMD Radeon RX 5500M mobile graphics products
- Borderlands 3 may experience an application crash or hang when running DirectX 12 API.
- Borderlands 3 may experience lighting corruption when running DirectX 12 API.
- Display artifacts may be experienced on some 75 Hz display configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Radeon FreeSync 2 capable displays may fail to enable HDR when HDR is enabled via Windows OS on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products system configurations.
- Some displays may intermittently flash black when Radeon FreeSync is enabled and the system is at idle or on desktop.