Ultimate in Action Photography with Unique Highs and Lows & 180° POV Photo & Video Angles to Document Your Exciting Outdoor Adventures
December 15, 2014 – Park City, UT – ProGearX www.progearx.com, the action camera accessory company developed by iStabilizer, the brand that made the “selfie stick” famous, launched today a new line of GoPro® and other action camera mounts and accessories that brings action adventure to a whole new level of video and photographic creativity. The new ProGearX line allows you to mount and extend GoPro and other action cams to almost everything you can imagine: your head, chest, shoulders, poles, surfboards, handle bars, boats, seats, skis, etc., for the ultimate in action photography. ProGearX products include the Extendable Pole, Bar Mount Kit, Shoulder & Chest Harness, Head Strap, and Universal Board Kit for maximum flexibility to capture unique high and low angles during outdoor adventures, daily activities, and the action in your life.
ProGearX Accessory and Mounting Solutions Line:
- Extendable Pole: Extends GoPro cameras to over 3 feet to capture 180 degree POV (point of view) angles or lets you flip the GoPro to face it forward to capture unique angles up high or down low with stability and precision: $34.95.
- Bar Mount Kit: Attaches GoPro cameras to roll bars, tubes, handlebars, seat posts, ski poles, kitesurfing control bars, and any other tubes or bars for unique views: $44.95.
- Shoulder & Chest Harness: makes it easy to capture stunning video and photos from your shoulders or chest. Perfect for kitesurfing, wake boarding, skiing, mountain biking, motocross, paddle sports or any activity where you want a more engaging lower-than-the-helmet view to capture more of your arms and handlebars while biking or riding your motorcycle: $39.95.
- Head Strap: Adjusts fully to fit all sizes, the Head Strap can be worn over a helmet or directly on your head to capture footage from a headlight-like perspective: $19.95.
- Universal Board Kit: Mount GoPro to surfboards, kayaks, stand up paddle boards (SUPs), boat decks, or other gear where maximum holding strength is needed.
Source: ProGearX via ThomasPR