Today, we’ll be taking a quick look at the Anker Powercore Fusion 10000. It’s a 2-in-1 Portable Charger/Power Bank (10000mAh) and doubles as a 20W power delivery wall charger. What’s interesting about this unit, is that it comes with the usual USB-A port as well as a USB-C port. Why is the latter important? Well, imagine this scenario. You’ve just bought yourself the latest smartphone or earbuds, but the package does not come with a charger. That’s fine, I understand … it’s all about going green and being more environmentally friendly. However, what’s REALLY frustrating is that manufacturers are ONLY including a USB-C to USB-C charging cable.
Errr … hello?! Nearly 9 out of 10 of existing chargers at home uses chargers with USB-A port. Now how the **** am I supposed to charge my newly purchased devices? Why in the world didn’t they include a USB-A to USB-C cable I have no idea! Anyway, rant over!
Now, to solve the issue of using only the USB-C charging cable, is to get one of these … the Anker Powercore Fusion 10000. You can now directly plug the USB-C cable in to the Anker Powercore Fusion and away you go. What I really like about this power bank, is that it doubles as a 20W power delivery wall charger with quick charge (iQ). The 10000mAh capacity is more than enough to fully charge 1 and 1/2 tablets (iPad) or up to 2 and 1/2 smartphones (iPhone 12). While the 20W fast charging capability can provide a 50% charge to an iPhone within 30 mins (when plugged in to the wall). It also comes with a battery indicator via a button with 8 LEDs in a circular pattern, which I think is pretty cool.
The is fairly compact, measuring just 82 x 82.5 x 35.4mm, and weighs in at around 272g. It’s small enough to carry with you while travelling and it’s perfect for power users on the go (to different countries). One thing I wished it has was an extra USB-A port. Having only one USB-A port isn’t quite enough for me.
Oh one more thing … unlike most power banks which require “re-charging” via a USB cable, the Anker Powercore Fusion 10000 does not need to do this. You just plug it directly in to the wall via a retractable 2-pin US plug, and use it as a normal charger for charging you devices. While it’s plugged in to the wall, it is automatically charging the power bank itself.
Advanced Charging Technology
The USB-C port features our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology, which supports Power Delivery and Quick Charge technology to power a wide range of mobile devices at optimum speed.
Designed to fit effortlessly into your bag, giving you the option to charge your phone on-the-go, or plug into the wall to access high-speed USB-C charging
Power up 2 phones at the same time via the USB-C and USB-A ports.
You don’t need any cables or special chargers to recharge PowerCore. All you have to do is plug it into a standard wall outlet to fully recharge in just 3 hours.
Charge Your Accessories
A trickle-charging mode is designed specifically to provide safe, stable charging to low-power devices such as Bluetooth earphones and speakers.
PowerCore Fusion 10000 is designed to work flawlessly with virtually any mobile device, including phones, earbuds, tablets, and more.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- At Home or On The Go: PowerCore Fusion combines a 10,000mAh portable charger with a powerful dual-port wall charger so you can charge at high speed anywhere.
- High-Speed Charging: The 20W USB-C port is designed to give the latest iPhone a 50% charge in just 30 minutes.
- Stay Charged Longer: The built-in 10,000mAh cell capacity provides enough power to charge an iPhone 12 twice, a Samsung Galaxy S20 more than one and a half times, or an iPad mini 5 once.
- What You Get: PowerCore Fusion 10000, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty
- Anker Power Core Fusion Super Charger 10000
- Product model: A1623
- Battery capacity: 363V9700mAh/35.2Wh
- Rated capacity: 5850mAh
- Input: 100-240V~0.7A, 50-60Hz
- USB-C 5V=3A/9V=2.22A 20W Max
- USB-A 5V=2.4A 12W Max
- Dual port 5V=3A15WMax
- Color: black, white
- Weight: 272g
- Product size: 82×82.5×35.4mm
- Packing list: charger*1+protection bag*1+A-C data cable’1
Box and Packaging
A Closer Look
Verdict and Conclusion
I’ve been using the Anker Powercore Fusion 10000 for a few weeks now, and I love it. Its 10000mAh capacity is more than enough to charge all my smart devices while on the go, plus I get to use it a 20W power delivery charger that offers fast charging. It’s perfect for any traveller or power users on the go.
- Comes with USB-A and USB-C port
- Quick charge capability (iQ)
- 10000mAh capacity
- Doubles as a 20W power delivery wall charger
- Built-in battery indicator
- Fairly compact in size
- Only 1 x USB-A port
- AW12 Multifunction Stainless Steel Smart Watch Review
- Maono WM820 Dual Transmitter Wireless Microphone System Review
- Sabinetek SmartMike+ Wireless Bluetooth Microphone Review
- Shiftcam ProGrip Review
- iPhone 13 Pro Unboxing
- Unblock Tech – UBOX 8 Pro MAX TV Box Review (2021)
- Wide Angle and Macro Photo Lens for Mobile and Tablet
- VIOTEK LinQ 16-inch P16C Portable Monitor Review
- DJI Ronin-SC Pro Combo Stabilizer Review
- Yelangu L4 Motorized Autodolly Camera Slider Review